Tonight I'm putting my new power distribution box through its paces. So far things seem to working properly, with the exception of what looks like my USB hub going into limbo at the end of a 3.5 hour session of capturing HA. Tomorrow I'll look at picking up a new hub, as I'm not entirely sure the one I'm using isn't the one I fried awhile ago by plugging it into the wrong power connection.
Speaking of HA, I set up a run of 10 images at 1200s each for M101. I'm not sure that there's a heck of a lot of HA in the galaxy, but figured it'd be work a shot just to see what comes out. Not much else to shoot this time of year with a full moon!
I figured I'd also refine my Vcurves and filter offsets too while I'm just futzing around.