Tonight was a beautiful night weather wise, but nothing seemed to work in the observatory. I was plagued with connectivity issues to the mount, and was even having BSODs multiple times. In the end, I had to use the keypad to get the scope parked, and it still doesn't really know where it is.
I also think I have a problem with the 12v power to the CCD. I couldn't get the CCD to work, and noticed that when I moved one of the power wires, everything powered up. Move it again, everything shuts down. I'll have to explore that further.
The only good thing about tonight (other than it being really nice out!) was that I did manage to capture some L of the Eagle Nebula. Certainly not enough for a full image, but it'll be a start. If I can get my connectivity issues sorted, the Eagle should end up looking quite nice.