We finally had a couple of clear nights, and I made it out to the observatory to spend a few hours last night. It was a beautiful evening, with a 1/2 moon, cool air, and the temperature was comfortable. As I haven't used the setup in months there were (naturally issues), but I did manage to get some imaging done.
I took some video of the sun earlier in the day, and of the moon and Jupiter at night. I'm happy with how things turned out for the sun and moon, however Jupiter was just a murky mess. I'm sure that's more due to my Celestron than the sky.. I need to do something to speed up cooling of the tube.
I tried a little deep sky, but was plagued with autoguider issues.. either the camera wouldn't connect, or it would disconnect after 1sec of looping shots. I think it's time I spent some time and money sorting out my power and USB requirements and come up with a more robust solution.